- Information shall be expressively informed to Data Subject under PDPA
- ) The name of the non-government agency:Muse Communication Co.,Ltd.
- ) The purpose of the collection: 1. Marketing (040); 2. Consumer, customer management and service (090); 3. Internet shopping and other electronic commerce services (148); 4. Investigation, statistics and research analysis (157); and 5. Other business operation in accordance with the business registration project or organization Prospectus (181).
- ) The categories of the personal data to be collected：(1) Types of identification (Code 001: Name, title, address, phone number, E-mail address); (2) Types of characteristic (Code 011: Age, gender, date of birth, etc.); (3) Social conditions (Code 035: hobbies, recreational activities, etc. Code 036: lifestyles, consumption patterns, etc.); (4) Education, examination, technique or other profession (Code 052: Qualification for diploma); (5) Employment (Code 061: Employer, title in the work place, etc.); (6) Others (required information for payment or collection procedures, emails, comments, data that the system automatically track and record, and any other information that may be used to directly or indirectly identify a natural person.) While it will be limited to the actual collected personal data.
- ) The time period, territory, recipients, and methods of which the personal data is used:
- The time period of which the personal data is used: in accordance with the duration of the purpose of the collection.
- The territory of which the personal data is used: the location of the recipients of which the personal data is used (both inside and outside the country).
- The recipients of which the personal data is used: (a) The Company; (b) The Company’s affiliated enterprises (including but not limited to its subordinate companies and companies with which having held share in each other); (c) Other third parties needed in the scope of the service.If the Company have to collect the personal data jointly with other third parties with whom in cooperation in special events, the jointly collection will be stated in each event.
- The methods of which the personal data is used:The collected personal data sufficient to identify a user will only be processed and used inside the Site and in accordance with the purpose of the collection set forth herein. Unless it has been explained in advance, is necessary for accomplishing the providing service or executing the obligation under contracts, or is in compliance with competent authority request or order, or relevant regulations or laws, the Site will not share the collected personal data sufficient to identify a user with third parties (both inside and outside the country) or use for the purpose which exceeds the scope of the purpose of the collection set forth herein. Among the valid period before the user request to stop the Site stop operating, the Site will keep retain, process and use within the retention period in terms of regulations or laws.
- ) Methods for data subjects to exercise the rights with regard to his/her personal data: In terms of Article 3 of PDPA, you enjoy the rights to make an inquiry of and to review, request a copy of, supplement or correct, demand the cessation of the collection, processing or use of, and erase your personal data. You may exercise your right through sending written letters to【17F., No. 555, Siyuan Rd., Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 242034 , Taiwan (R.O.C.)】. After receiving it, your request will be taken care of as soon as possible.
- The collection, processing and use of personal data:
- ) The Company may post part of the information on the Site on your social media page through Facebook or similar social platforms with your approval. If you don’t agree to the post of such information, please do not click the agree button, remove the information through the membership system of each social platform afterward, or refuse further post of the information on the Site. If there is any question, you may contact the Company, and we’ll help confirm and deal with it.
- ) You agree that you have obtained the consent of each data subject to submit the address, contact person, contact information ,and other personal data you submitted which is other than your own to the Company, and have informed the information which shall be expressively informed to data subject under PDPA set forth herein on the Company’s behalf.
- ) Except for providing to judicial, prosecutorial, investigative, or competent authorities in terms of laws or regulations, or providing for the third parties for the necessity of executing relevant events, the Company will not share your personal data with third parties arbitrarily.
- Confidentiality and security
- ) The Company’s employees and other recipients of which the personal data is used will only have limited access to your personal information within the scope of the needs of the services provided to you.
- ) For the protection of your account and the safety of your information, please do not provide your personal account number and password with third parties or allow them to use your personal data to register for accounts, or you should take relevant responsibility as your own. If your account and password are in danger of being leaked, please change your password immediately or notify the Company to suspend the account (the Company may request to verify your personal information.)
- ) The internet is not a safe information transmission environment. When you use the Site, please avoid providing sensitive personal data to others or publicly revealing it on the website.
- The protection of minor
The Site is not design especially for minors or children, if the minor who uses the Site shall agree under the consent of his/her guardian that the Company may collect and use his/her personal data, and the guardian may request the Company to stop particular account and the collection, processing and use of relevant personal data at any time.